Thursday, December 27, 2012

Picture My Day #12

Woah, I'm back in Austria for quite some time already, and I have a lot on my mind and to do - unfortunately blogging is not among these things ^^" I am sorry!

I wanted to tell you about our Christmas, but first here's the result of the 12th "Picture My Day" Day, this time organized by achisto. The 26th usually is the most boring and uneventful of the Christmas holidays for me, this year's 26th was no exception. but see for yourself.

Waking up at my parents' place 

Cookies for breakfast :3  

My boyfriend brushing my hair, haha

Checking all the mail that arrived for me in the last 4 months. Finding my new ÖBB card and being surprised that they managed to make to photo even shittier than before (that was taken 5 years ago or so)

Cuddling with neighbor's kitty ♥ I call her "Raccoon" because of her bushy tail XD

Short trip to the graveyard on our way to Vienna.

"Home". Great, now I have another place to call home XD

Sharky!

Drinking tea with my boyfriend's flatmate

Dinner: Raclette leftovers

Catching up on what I missed! Haha 

Vanilla scented candles ♥ 

Workout time! I'm still on the 60-days challenge after all.

Aaaaand watching Superman/Batman Apocalypse before going to bed.

Well, that's it. Not very exciting after all.
 I am spending most of my time with my family, boyfriend and friends these last and also the next days, so I am not sure how regularly I will update my blog. But I took a lot of photos and I will definitely blog about Christmas before the end of the year!

I hope your Christmas was great!
Did you participate in PMD? Post me a link in the comments :D

8 comments:

  1. Und schon wieder ein pmd, in dem alle HIMYM gucken :D (kam leider selbst nicht dazu :(( )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wenn die untere Karte die für 2013 ist, bist du doch sogar besser drauf zu erkennen? xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, besser zu erkennen schon, aber es ist jedes Jahr irgendwas anderes mit dem Foto, diesmal ist der Kontrast viel zu hoch, im Vorjahr war es eben zu blass, das Jahr davor war es total gelbstichig usw XD

      Delete
  3. Der riesige Hai ist total knuffig :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, wieder richtig leckeres Essen dabei (Kekse und Raclette *__*).
    Liebe Grüße
    Christina

    ReplyDelete

Want to comment?
If you have no google+ account, you can use Open ID (for example with an URL of your twitter, homepage etc.)
Anonymous commenting is disabled, but feel free to contact me via ask.fm if you have no means of commenting here :)